Canon EOS R6 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera
The EOS R6 features the same base image sensor and image processor as the EOS-1D X Mark III, enabling a native ISO range of 100-102, 400. With high-speed continuous shooting of upto 12 fps with the Mechanical shutter and upto 20 fps with Electronic “silent” shutter, the EOS R6 can keep up with just about any fast moving subject.
- High Image Quality featuring a New 20 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 204800.
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 12 fps with Mechanical Shutter and up to 20 fps electronic (silent) shutter.
- Dual pixel CMOS AF covering approx. 100% area with 1,053 AF areas.
- Subject tracking of people and animals using deep learning technology.
- Video capture resolution: 4K UHD 2160p
- EOS R6 Camera Body, Battery Pack LP-E6NH, Battery Charger LC-E6, Wide Strap, Camera Cover R-F-5
- Magical autofocus
- Class-leading image stabilization
- Superior low-light abilities
- Crisp and detailed stills
- Handles well
- Overheats for 4K video
- Resolution lower than rivals
Specification: Canon EOS R6 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera