CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen Face Lotion provides broad-spectrum protection with 100% mineral sunscreen that reflect the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays. This lightweight formula provides all day hydration with three essential ceramides that help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture long after.
- [ BROAD SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN FOR FACE ] 100% Mineral-based sunscreen, also known as a physical sunscreen, reflects UVA/UVB rays to help protect the skin. Developed with dermatologists by CeraVe Skincare.
- [ MINERAL SUNSCREEN APPLICATION ] Physical sunscreens can often leave a white cast when applied in thick layers. For best results, apply CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen evenly to the entire face and neck in thin layers and thoroughly massage into skin. Suitable for use under foundation and face makeup.
- [ HAWAII COMPLIANT SUNSCREEN ] Oxybenzone free, avobenzone free, and benzene free, this sunscreen contains physical filters Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. Hawaii prohibits the sale, offer of sale and distribution of sunscreens that contain oxybenzone.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and can become damaged with sun exposure. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ GENTLE FORMULA ] Formula is oil free, fragrance free, noncomedogenic, and suitable for sensitive skin. Recommended by both the Skin Cancer Foundation and National Eczema Association as an effective, broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Contains Niacinamide
- Hydrating Mineral Formula
- Some Users Say It Can Leave a White Cast
Specification: CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50