Gotrax GXL V2 Electric Scooter
We especially liked the GXL V2’s large 8.5-inch air-filled tires, which smoothed the ride, and it has nice, grippy brakes, which will bring you to a stop in no time. While it’s 250W motor won’t win you any races, it was still strong enough to get us around at about 15 MPH.
- NEW 2020 MODEL – The 2020 edition of the GXL V2 is an improvement on our already top selling electric scooter. The 2020 V2 has an improved console, battery life, folding mechanism, and has passed stringent QC testing.
- IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE – Featuring a 36V 5.2aH Battery the GXL V2 travels up to 12.5 miles and recharges in about 4 Hours. Top Speed 15.5mph.
- IMPROVED MOTOR – The 250 Watt Motor provides high torque but mantains a low power consumption. The GXL V2 reaches a top speed of 15.5mph and can handle up to 220lbs.
- LOVE YOUR COMMUTE – Ride in comfort using the rubberized grips, easy to use hand-brake, and Shock absorbing 8.5″ Air filled tires.
- PORTABLE FOLDING FRAME – The GXL V2 Frame folds down to 15″x44″x6″ and locks for easy storage making it easy to store in a car, at school, or the office.
- Brake style: EABS + Disc Braking
- Reinforced frame support riders up to 220 lbs
- Very affordable
- Strong braking
- Not very powerful
- Limited range
Specification: Gotrax GXL V2 Electric Scooter