Hast Chef Knife-8 Inch-Professional Kitchen Knife
Expert ScoreRead review
This chef’s knife stands out for its lightweight, one-piece design. The handle fits comfortably in the hand, and it cuts smoothly with its thin, sharp blade. It comes in three colors, including silver (pictured here), matte black and shiny gold.
- AWARD WINNING MODERN DESIGN: The minimal, modern design brings timeless style to your kitchen. Hast 8 inch Chef’s knife simply intrigues you to cook more, and to be more creative.
- PREMIUM POWDER STEEL: Matrix powder steel is harder, stronger and more stable than traditional stainless and high-carbon steels, the driving force of Hast knives’ superior professional performance and easy maintenance.
- EFFORTLESSLY SHARP, ALL THE TIME: Hast knives are made to the standard of high-carbon Japanese masterchef blades, with ultra thin blades & ultra small edge angles. Our knives have edge angles smaller than 13° on each side and blade thickness of 0.3mm.
- COMFORTABLE & STAIN-FREE: Hast knives’ bolsterless handle fits into your hand perfectly, providing a stable and comfortable grip. The crevice-free blade is much easier to clean, leaving no corners for stains and grime.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & GREAT BALANCE: Hast knives are engineered to be perfectly balanced. They feel lighter in your hands, ensuring swift cutting and chopping.
This chef's knife stands out for its lightweight, one-piece design. The handle fits comfortably in the hand, and it cuts smoothly with its thin, sharp blade. It comes in three colors, including silver (pictured here), matte black and shiny gold.
- Made of one piece of metal
- Thin, sharp blade
- Some people may not like how lightweight it is
Specification: Hast Chef Knife-8 Inch-Professional Kitchen Knife
There are no reviews yet.