Henckels Classic 8″ Chef Knife
The Henckels International CLASSIC 8″ Chef’s Knife boasts a precision, fine-edge blade that is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Chop potatoes, dice apples, mince shallots and slice salmon effortlessly—this kitchen workhorse is up for almost any task. High-quality German stainless steel strengthens this durable, Spanish-made knife.
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING: Fabricated from high quality German stainless steel. Handle length – 4.72 inch. Product assembled in Spain. Blade sourced from Germany
- VERY DURABLE: Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- PRECISE CUTTING: Professional, satin finished blade boasts Precision cutting and is finely honed for long lasting sharpness
- BALANCED BLADE: Ergonomic, traditional triple rivet handle gives balance and comfort
- MULTIPURPOSE KNIFE: Large sized 8-inch multipurpose chef’s knife for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing.
- PROTECTIVE BOLSTER: Full bolster provides weight and ensures safety
- Versatile; excels across tasks
- Some might not prefer the hard handle
Specification: Henckels Classic 8″ Chef Knife
There are no reviews yet.