hOmeLabs Energy Star Dehumidifier
hOmeLabs Energy Star Dehumidifier can maintain humidity in spaces up to 4,500 square feet. It can also help dry out wet or damp areas that may have had a pipe burst or water leak that needs to dry up quickly.The dehumidifier sits on four-wheeled casters and can easily be rolled from room to room. It has a 1.8-gallon reservoir that can remove about 50 pints of moisture per day.
- 4,500 sq ft Large Dehumidifier: Our 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches dehumidifier with 1.6 gallon water tank capacity removes up to 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day depending on moisture condition and the size of your room. This is our largest, most capable model ideal for large rooms up to 4,500 square feet and/or very wet spaces.
- Designed For Modern Home: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession.
- Super Easy To Use: Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- Available in several different sizes and capacities
- Can cover 4,500 square feet
- Built-in compressor helps remove moisture
- Users might still see a significant spike in their energy bill from long-term use
- Drainage hose not included
Specification: hOmeLabs Energy Star Dehumidifier