Shun Cutlery Classic 6-Inch Chef’s Knife
Add THE must-have all-around food prep knife to your collection with the Shun Cutlery 6-inch Classic Chef’s Knife. This Japanese knife is small, light and extremely maneuverable. It’s wide enough to keep knuckles off the cutting board with a curved belly that can be gently “rocked” through herbs and spices for a very fine mince.
- JAPANESE CHEF’S KNIFE: The Shun 6-inch Classic Chef’s knife is the perfect all-purpose kitchen knife. It’s ideal for preparing fruit, vegetables, meat and more.
- SMALL, NIMBLE BLADE: This Japanese kitchen knife is small, light, and extremely maneuverable. It’s wide enough to keep knuckles off the cutting board with a curved belly that can be “rocked” through herbs and spices.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Constructed with Shun’s proprietary VG-MAX cutting core and clad in 68 layers of stainless Damascus, this chef knife is corrosion and stain resistant with a strong, razor-sharp edge.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLE: The D-shaped, ebony-finished Pakkawood handle is durable, beautiful, doesn’t harbor bacteria, and comfortable to use for both left- and right-handed users.
- TRADITIONAL, ARTISAN CUTLERY: Inspired by the traditions of ancient Japan, Shun knives are handcrafted by highly skilled artisans to produce blades of unparalleled quality and beauty.
- Smaller blade and handle
- Super-sharp edge
- Blade can chip easily
Specification: Shun Cutlery Classic 6-Inch Chef’s Knife