WÜSTHOF Classic 7″ Craftsman Knife
WÜSTHOF’S CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- WÜSTHOF CLASSIC SERIES – The Full Tang, Triple Riveted handles of the Classic Line offer the widest range of cutlery that can satisfy every home cook or professional chef. The WÜSTHOF Classic Series has been our best-selling series for generations
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards
- Works as a boning knife and carving knife
- Hollow edge design for slicing, boning and filleting
- Super-sharp edge for effortless cuts
- Not a traditional chef's knife
Specification: WÜSTHOF Classic 7″ Craftsman Knife
There are no reviews yet.